4.374 hectares (10.8 acres) of prime lake front property with access to a paved road, electricity, and water. A truly beautiful land parcel with excellent potential for touristic or residential use. It is a matter of “location, location, location”, plus added benefits:
- Exotic surroundings and a lot with a dramatic view of the Lake, and direct, protected boat access to it from an inlet on the property.
- An hour and a half by road from downtown Panama City, a time that will decrease as the Inter-American is improved and the four lanes eventually extended.
- An hour from Tocumen International Airport for snowbirds and others seeking a vacation home.
- No need to cross the Panama Canal from the city or airport. No need to cross the city’s congested traffic for those coming from some of Panama City’s best neighborhoods and everyone from the airport.
- Easy access to Panama City’s best shopping (MultiPlaza) and best hospitals (the Johns Hopkins affiliate, Punta Pacifica, and the Paitilla Medical Center), all on the eastern end of the City and available with minimal involvement in city traffic and no need to cross a bridge.
- A lake where 80% of the waterfront is protected from development by virtue of being part of an indigenous “comarca”.
- Next door to Bayano Adventure and all its facilities for guests.
- Access to the only paved road at the Lake other than the Inter-American, as well as utilities, cell service, and Internet.
- The only fully titled land available on the Lake for sale at this time.
If you can find beautiful titled waterfront within an hour and a half of Panama’s dominant market for less than $6 a square meter, buy it! The potential for return on investment is absurdly better than buying undeveloped waterfront further from Panama City for 15 to 30 times as much per square meter.
The asking price is $240,000, less than $5.50 a square meter, for the only titled land for sale on Lake Bayano!